Thursday, June 14, 2012

Whats On The Kindle: Pretty Little Liars



So lately I have been obsessed with Sara Shephard's series entitled Pretty Little Liars. It is a book about these four former best friends living in the affluent town of Rosewood, Pa. These friends are trying to find out who killed their friend Ali in 7th grade. Although as they dig deeper they begin to realize that there is more to this murder than meets the eye. They don't know who to trust and they begin to get threatening texts from an ambiguous person named A who seems to be everywhere at once. This book is 12 and counting and with a TV series on ABC Family I do not think she will stop at 12. 


Each chapter leaves me speechless and wanting more! Its a better series than I thought when I first started watching the TV show. This book is a good quick read that will leave you guessing: Who Killed Ali? and Who Is A




“Don't get too comfortable. It's not over until I say it is. -A” 

No comments: