Friday, June 8, 2012

My Friday List #4: Funk Be Gone

Sometimes we all have those meh days were we do not feel ourselves. I had one of these days recently so I decided to make a list of things that help me got out of the funk! In no particular order.....

1. Go Out On A Day Trip With This Man

He can always make me laugh!

2.Having A Cup of Tea (especially if its in a cute mug given to you by and awesome friend) and Reading A Book

Reading can always bring me out of a funk, its like a brief vacation in your living room

3. Baking

Nothing is better than making super tasty treats

4. Hanging Out With My Friends And Being Silly


They know me so well, and can bring me out of it with a simple word or look

5.Thrifting/Antiquing 



Nothing beats finding something you fall in love with for the right price



What Are Somethings You Do To Eradicate The Funk?

No comments: