Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Movies On My Radar

Let me preface this post with I love love love movies. So with that being said here are a few movies that are on my must see list! If these movies do not fit your taste check out The Lovely Lemons they may fit what your looking for :)


1. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Usually I am a stickler for historically accurate films (its the history teacher inside me) but this movie based on a book by the similar title looks amazing. I mean Tim Burton in my book can do no wrong, and after reading this little gem I realized you can be somewhat historically based but add that Vampires are the reason Ol Honest Abe became president. 



2. The Dark Knight Rises
Here is where I feel "ITS BATMAN COME ON" suffices as an excuse but I digress. With the Batman story this movie looks to be just as good as the last. The trailer gives my goosebumps and gets my adrenalin pumping. An all star cast including some of my favorites like Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordan Levitt. Try not to be on the edge of your seat when you watch it.



3. The Great Gatsby
Another book to movie gem that is sure to win my heart. I have always loved this book even as a high school-er that was forced to read it. I am not going to give too much away but the story is wrought with deception and drama. Plus seeing Leo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire together in a period piece what more could a girl ask for?



4. Prometheus
I have loved the director Ridley Scott since I first watched the Alien movies. Now we have what seems to be the prequel to the series itself. Although its still ambiguous from the trailer itself. Either way I am really excited for this film




5. Snow White and the Huntsman
Even though I am not a huge Kristen Stewart fan, I am really excited for this movie. I am a fan of fairy tale movies and this one looks amazing. From the various monsters to the story line I feel that this maybe a winner! Plus Chris Hemsworth a the huntsman sign me up.



What movies are on your radar this summer?

No comments: