Thursday, May 31, 2012

This Week Through My Camera Phone


Heres some photos I took this week with my Samsung Focus Flash (Windows Phone=No Instagram can we remedy this please!)

My Moms new Bic Lighter: bought because the mustache reminded her of me 

This Memorial Day I Made Apple Pie Cupcakes

The New Wall in the Living Room (there use to be french doors there)
The Painting Begins

Dressing Like the Doctor In My Favorite TeeFury (24 hr tee site) Shirt


 Chicken Enchiladas I Made Yesterday

 Possible Kitchen Colors

Frequent Visitors To Our Home

This week has been crazy with work and contractors in the house. On a up note the Hatfields and McCoys on the History Channel has be amazing. If you haven't seen it I would dedicate the six hours and watch it. Each episode is two hours and its made like a movie so no stuffy narration and it stars Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton whats not to love?

 Tomorrow on the docket My Friday List!



2 comments:

Sara Kent said...

the new wall looks so good! And so do the paint colors! :)

Breanna said...

Thanks Sara were going to repaint the kitchen too! I cant wait its going to be a whole new place soon!