Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Devin and I: The Engagement

The Story

From the moment I met Devin, I knew this was the man I was going to marry. It seems weird that at 18 years old that I knew that he was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I mean come on my dad called him the guy with a beard forever :). After 3 years of dating, Devin took me to Disney to celebrate a new job that I had gotten at the airport. Now going to Disney was nothing new for us, he took me here for our first Valentines Day. We love this place its so magical and we always have a blast together. 

Now let me tell you I had no idea this was going to happen or that a week prior Devin sat on my parents couch and asked my parents for their permission to marry their only girl (super gentleman). We got to the park around 10am and spent the day riding rides and enjoying the magic. About 4pm Devin took me to this wishing well behind Cinderella's castle. He said, "I have some change in my pocket would you like to make a wish?" I am a sucker for making wishes let me tell you, I close my eyes and everything. So I did just that and I made a wish. 

When I opened my eyes, Devin was on one knee with the most beautiful ring I had ever seen! He said, "Breanna Nachelle Sisson I love you will all of my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" it was the happiest moment of my life. I cried said yes and the rest is history

Here are some photos from that day: 







After he proposed...a random couple stopped watched the action and took the photo.

 Up close picture 
I actually wore this on our honey moon!

No comments: